Basic Oral Surgery Skills (BOSS) workshop Saturday 07 March 2020
This half-day course will train the general dental practitioners, dental interns and dental students on minor oral surgical procedures. The course will comprise of theoretical interactive session and hands on training on sheep heads and will help in building the confidence of trainee.
Session started with a lecture by on of the tuotrs followed by hands-on demonstration on sheep heads. The participants practiced various flaps and suturing techniques used in Oral Surgery.
- Overview of minor oral surgical procedures to improve knowledge and skills of the candidate.
- Review the understanding of minor oral surgical procedures such as oral flaps and suturing techniques.
- Improving the knowledge of the possible complications and post-operative care.
- Improve the confidence and knowledge of different Minor oral surgical procedures.
- It will increase knowledge and skills for managing the complications during the procedures.
- Dentist, Dental Interns, Dental Students and Dental Auxiliaries.