Nitrous Oxide – Fundamentals of Inhalation Sedation
This 2-hour lecture and hands on course will expand the participant’s understanding of behavior management techniques used for managing pediatric dental patients. Dentist, Dental interns and dental students will be able to use Nitrous Oxide machine and experience the techniques of administering Nitrous oxide.
- Overview of Pediatric Behavior Management Techniques
- When to Consider Nitrous oxide as an option for delivering dental care for the pediatric patient.
- Detailed Lecture About Nitrous Oxide inhalation sedation and other modalities used in Pediatric Dentistry
- Most common machines for delivering Nitrous oxide will be available for the participants to try and compare
- Practical Hands on demonstration on administration of nitrous oxide.
- General Practitioners, Dental Interns, Senior Dental Students, Dental Auxiliaries
Behavior Management Techniques used for the pediatric patient 11-11:30. Dr. Abdulfatah Alazmah Nitrous Oxide Sedation 11:30-12.Dr. Abdulfatah Alazmah Nitrous Oxide Machine Demonstration 12-12:15.Dr. AlWaleed Abushanan Practical Hands on Nitrous Oxide Sedation 12:15-1:00 Dr. Abdulfatah and Dr. AlWaleed Abushanan